Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification Program
Purdue MEP's Six Sigma Green Belts are trained in a subset of Black Belt tools and methodologies. The Green Belt training is for employees at all levels of an organization.
Six Sigma Green Belts are trained in a subset of Black Belt tools and methodologies. Green Belts assist Black Belts with major projects and can independently lead minor projects. At many companies, Green Belts have a part-time continuous improvement role. The Green Belt training is for employees at all levels of an organization. Participants will leave the training with a thorough understanding of the DMAIC process, data collection techniques and the statistical methods used in Six Sigma projects.
- Provide Black Belts with another resource for project completion
- Implement process improvement projects
- Generate Six Sigma enthusiasm throughout the organization
- Incorporate the Six Sigma method into all aspects of the business
- Provide Six Sigma knowledge for Champions, Managers, etc., who may not be working on projects, but need to "know Six Sigma"
- Get buy-in from "floor level" employees
- Identify new sources of talent and high-potential employees
Our Six Sigma Green Belt Program consists of a six-day curriculum. Participants who complete all six days of training, pass the Green Belt Certificate Test, and submit evidence of meaningful contributions to a completed Six Sigma Project within 120 days of the completion of formal training will receive a Purdue TAP Green Belt Certification. Training is available onsite at your company or through a public workshop.
Days of Training: 6 (Green Belt exam on day 6)