Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification Program
Purdue MEP's Six Sigma Black Belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of Six Sigma methodologies, principles, and tools. A Black Belt will become a project team leader, guiding his or her team members to a goal of eliminating as many defects as possible and making continuous improvement a way of life. Our Six Sigma Black Belt program includes training on how to use Minitab to perform statistical quality analysis; as part of the program fee, all participants will receive a six-month, non-renewable license to the latest version of Minitab. If you or your company already has Minitab software, contact Debra Cochran at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
- Act as project team leaders
- Are responsible for implementing process improvement projects and change management efforts
- Are skilled in the use of the Six Sigma methodology and tools
- Generate Six Sigma enthusiasm throughout the organization
- Incorporate the Six Sigma method into all aspects of the business
- Mentor Green Belts and lead subject matter experts
- Identify new sources of talent and high-potential employees
Our Six Sigma Black Belt Program consists of a 12-day curriculum.
Participants who complete all 12 days of training and pass the Black Belt Certificate Test will receive a Purdue MEP Six Sigma Black Belt certificate.
Participants who also submit evidence of meaningful contributions to a completed Six Sigma Project within 120 days of the completion of formal training will receive a Purdue MEP Black Belt certification.
Training is available onsite at your company or through a public workshop.
Purdue MEP's Six Sigma Black Belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles. A Black Belt will become a project team leader guiding his or her team members to a goal of eliminating as many defects as possible.