Purdue MEP’s Six-Sigma White Belt one-day workshop will provide you a solid overview of Six Sigma methods and tools. After completing this program, you can become a qualified team member of a Green Belt or Black Belt project team. Even if this is the only belt you obtain, you’ll be a better participant and supporter of any Six Sigma project that you participate in.
At the completion of this training program, you will be able to:
- Explain what Six Sigma is and the key concepts of Six Sigma.
- Describe the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology.
- Describe tasks and activities that take place in each step of the DMAIC process and tools used in each step.
- Explain the differences and similarities between Six Sigma and Lean.
- List key requirements for building Six Sigma competency and a Six Sigma program.