Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification Program
Purdue MEP's Six Sigma Green Belts are trained in a subset of Black Belt tools and methodologies.
Green Belts assist Black Belts with major projects and can independently lead minor projects. At many companies, Green Belts have a part-time continuous improvement role. Participants will leave the training with a thorough understanding of the DMAIC process, data collection techniques, and the statistical methods used in Six Sigma projects.
- Provide Black Belts with another resource for project completion
- Implement process improvement projects
- Generate Six Sigma enthusiasm throughout the organization
- Incorporate Six Sigma methods and tools into day-to-day activities
- Get buy-in from floor-level employees
- Identify new sources of talent and high-potential employees
The Green Belt training is for employees at all levels of an organization.
Our Green Belt Program
Our Six Sigma Green Belt program consists of a six-day curriculum. The cost is $2000 per person.
Participants who complete all six days of training and pass the Green Belt Certificate test will receive a Purdue MEP Six Sigma Green Belt Training certificate.
Participants who also submit evidence of meaningful contributions to a completed Six Sigma project within 120 days of the completion of formal training will receive a Purdue MEP Green Belt certification.
Training is available through public workshops or onsite at your company. Visit our Workshops and Events page for information on current offerings.